02 November 2011

Halloween 2011

  



For Halloween this year I chose to do the "Day of the Dead" Mask and some last minute costume which resumes of: All pearl jewelry I have and all Flower Hair Accessories possible, with something that resembles the traditional vest for the Dia de los Muertos celebration, worn by South and Central Americans.

It took me around 1hour and a half to make this mask, I totally underestimated my drawing capacity in symmetry! But it was to do it. I also made a video, but I'll edit and upload it on Friday, Halloween is gone and there is no rush anymore! 

I hope your Halloween evening was fun as well! Did you celebrate it? What was your costume?

                                              

3 comments:

  1. That looks amazing! Love it! I know what you mean about drawing symmetrically though. I suck at that!

    http://confessionsofabeauty-holic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow !! You look fantastic !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @habbot2 @Daisy : Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete