04 November 2011

October 2011 Favorites! with mini reviews!

One month is gone and it’s time to share the love! Half of the things are my favorites for a long time, but I’ll let you know in December what will be the Ultimate 2011 Favorites!

And here they are!




1. Missha BB Cream Perfect Cover SPF 42 PA+++ in Nr. 31
Because of this BB Cream, I don’t use Foundation on daily basis since July! It’s an impressive combination of skin care and makeup in one product, with high sun protection and the shade 31 is perfect for Tan / Olive Skin tones, which is RARE for BB creams.

2. Garnier Roll-on Anti-Dark Circles Tinted
Another COMBO product, after using it you will be hooked on this strange concealer. It has amazing coverage, very light weight and moisturising, don’t crease on fine lines, stays perfect from morning to night and the little roll-on thing is the most practical thing ever. You need it now, go to the drugstore!

3. Essence Better than Gel Nails Base Sealer
4. Essence Better than Gel Nails Top Sealer

Alone they are good, together they are amazing! They make your nails harder, stronger and your nail polish last longer as well as glossy ;)

5. Sleek Makeup Blush in Suede from Nude Collection (LE)
Very natural flush of colour, easy blending, perfect for everyday and work.

6. Kiehl’s Lip Balm SPF 4 in #1
That’s a basic transparent lip balm but extremely moisturising, it’s heaven for very dry lips like mine.

7. Sleek Makeup Au Naturel Eyeshadow Palette from Nude Collection (LE)
8. Urban Decay Naked Eyeshadow Palette

Althought they are in same alley of natural makeup colours, they are very different from each other. I like Sleek Au Naturel for day-time a lot because it has a lot of matte eyeshadows and Naked Palette for the beautiful shimmering and intense colours in the evening. They are complimentary, not competitors!

Attention, we have a L’oreal situation here!
9. L’oreal Volume Million Lashes Mascara in Extra-Black
10. L’oreal Volume Million Lashes Mascara in Black Waterproof

Both mascaras add a considerable amount of volume, but they also length a lot, like no other. Also you won’t see it clumping unless you put on 5 coats of mascara, and holds the curl throughout the day! It’s a double win, because the Waterprrof version is VERY waterproof indeed!

11. L’oreal Super Liner Liquid Eyeliner in Brown
I love to bits this eyeliner, and afterI bought the Carbon Glossy Black one (it’s VERY BLACK), I decided to get something softer for daytime and the brown one is just a beauty. gives your eyes a defined look without being harsh.

12. L’oreal Eye Designer Eyeliner and Shadow Pencil in Black Grey
Love this pencil because it’s very soft to apply, smudges beautifully, looks nice smudged underneath black or brow eyeliner or by itself for a almost undetectable top eye lining. On waterline looks soft with the harsch from black or sometimes the too warm brown.

13. Essence NATventURISTA  Gel Eyeliner in 02 Mother Earth is Watching You (used as Primer)
As the name says, it’s an gel eyeliner but as soon as I saw it in the drugstore, I thought I could use it like a Paintpot or eyeshadow primer. The colour is a pretty some-shimmery warm brown taupe and it works very well as a base, never tried as a eyeliner though :D 

A few close-ups, click on image for a HUGE PICTURE TIME!


And an extra 14th item: My Longchamp Bag!



Used the whole month of October during daytime, whatever out outfit I had on. This one is in the size Big, colour brown with brown/tan leather detailing and gold hardware. Before I thought it was silly to pay 60 euros for a plastic bag, but in the end I gave in and saw the investment: It’s a very practical (I’m all about practical, did you notice?), roomy, the colour combination for this one is very easy to match outfits, the design/shape is “clean” and it’s waterproof - good for rainy days, beach, snow - you get the point. I love it and 60 euros is worth it. It’s a bag I’ll last me long and I’ll use it for a long time!

Do you have a favorite? Let me know leaving a comment for this post!

I LOVE to know what works best for you!



                                                          

1 comment:

  1. I've never really used most of those products, but I do LOVE the Naked palette. I'm definitely going to have to check out the garnier concealer though!

    http://confessionsofabeauty-holic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete